Introducing The Jade Alembic
This Halloween, The Alembic is starting a new tradition and transforming into a classic Chinese restaurant and bar for one night only. On October 31st from 4pm-12am, dress up in your best costume, enjoy tea tastings by Uncle Gee in their decked-out dining room, and try their special menu of Chinese-inspired food and drink specials.
– General Tso Duck Legs with persimmon and celery root
– Pickled Veggie Spring Rolls
– Five-Spice Chicharones
– Squid Ink Jook with pork belly, scallop, and egg
– Shanghai Buck with aged rum, Angostura bitters, ginger beer, simple syrup, lime
– Jasmine with gin, Campari, Mandarine Napolean, fresh-squeezed lemon juice