Get Fresh With The Alembic
Following the introduction of Executive Chef Rachel Aronow, The Alembic is ready to offer a new selection of seasonally-driven dishes to their menu in addition to previous crowd favorites. Rachel remains true to the restaurant’s philosophy by offering seasonal, vegetable-forward dishes inspired by her partners at local farms combined occasionally with delicious meat and fresh seafood.
Some highlights from the new Chef’s Menu include:
- Fennel with cucumber, gin, and almond
- Pappardelle with Szechuan pork, broccolini, and leek ash
- Scallop with corn, guindilla pepper, and summer truffle
- Pot de Creme with butterscotch, yogurt, granola, and pluots
New A La Carte Menu items include:
- Ricotta with herbs, stone fruit, and toast
- Kashmere Egg with medjool sambaal and watermelon
- Ramen with squid ink, smoked ham hock, shrimp, and egg
The Alembic hopes to combine world-class cuisine with an approachable atmosphere for neighborhood residents and visitors. Swing by, grab a bite, and enjoy a drink at the bar.