Mr. Espresso – Shakerato
It’s the start of summer and the weather is heating up! Cool down with Mr. Espresso’s Cold Brew Shakerato.
Try out the recipe below!
Make the 24-hour Cold Brew using dark roasted coffee. This can be done using your French Press.
Make Turbinado Brown Sugar simple syrup
1 cup Turbinado Brown Sugar
1 cup Water
1. Add Turbinado brown sugar and water into pot and boil
2. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature
6 oz. 24 hour Cold Brew
1 oz. Turbinado Brown Sugar simple syrup
1 oz. heavy cream
2 mint leaves
1. Add all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled 1/4 full of ice
2. Cover, shake vigorously, and strain into a chilled glass. May be served neat or with ice.
3. Add mint leaves to garnish