af&co. Client Updates
This page is updated regularly to reflect the latest news for af&co. clients.
Rosh Hashanah Menus in San Francisco
Canela in San Francisco is offering a four-course meal for pick up, delivery and patio dining September 17-20. The $58 meal includes Duck Consomme with Autumn Vegetables; Salad of Shaved Cucumber, Date, Fennel, Pomegranate Seeds and Feta; Roasted Wild White Fish Filet with Fumet, Olive Oil, Swiss Chard, Mixed Mushrooms and Roasted Red Pepper; a challah roll; and Housemade Honey Lava Cake. An extra, optional course of Braised Beef Brisket with Marble Potatoes, Carrots and Parsnips is available for $20. Most items are gluten and dairy free. Pre-orders are encouraged.
One Market Chef Mark Dommen’s festive holiday dinner is available for pick up or delivery Wednesday – Friday, September 16 – 18 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. The meal, which is ready for reheating at home, includes Chicken Matzo Ball Soup; choice of 12-hour Oak-smoked Brisket or Red Wine-braised Short Rib; Fresh Corn and Jalapeno “Polenta”; Pomegranate Molasses-glazed Carrots; Challah; and Joan Nathan’s Apple Cider Honey Cake. $49 per person. Half-price wine and cocktails available. Order online at onemarket.com; pre-orders are encouraged.
Artful Outdoor Dining at Palette
Designed for fine dining in today’s world, the newly opened Terrace can comfortably accommodate 25 to 30 guests at socially distanced tables on a raised, redwood-planked patio. In conjunction with a soon-to-be announced full renovation of Palette’s interior dining room, bar, private dining room and art gallery, the Terrace will accommodate guests throughout the seasons in a sheltered space with the service amenities of an elevated dining experience.
Summertime Shrimp Cocktail
Gott’s Roadside has introduced Baja Shrimp Cocktail, a lightly spicy combination of poached wild Galveston Island shrimp, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, jalapeños, cilantro, and Hass avocados served with house-made tortilla chips and fresh lime. Available for a limited time only at all locations.
WHAT’S OPEN: San Francisco
- 4505 BBQ – pick-up, delivery and patio dining
- Canela – pick-up, delivery and outdoor dining, meal kits
- Dolores Park Cafe – pick-up and delivery
- Duboce Park Cafe – pick-up and delivery
- E&O Kitchen and Bar – pick-up and delivery, grab-and-go market place, The Trading Co.
- Gott’s Roadside, Ferry Building – pick-up, delivery and outdoor dining
- Magnolia Brewing – outdoor dining
- One Market Restaurant – pick-up and delivery, wine discounts, meal kits with Four Star Seafood
- Palette – beautifully packaged meals for pick-up and delivery, outdoor dining at The Terrace
- The Vault Garden – SF’s first outdoor-only dining restaurant
- Zero Zero – pick-up and delivery
WHAT’S OPEN: East Bay and Beyond
- Pomella, Oakland – pick-up, delivery
- alaMar, Oakland – pick-up, delivery and outdoor seating
- Gott’s Roadside, Palo Alto, Walnut Creek, Marin, St. Helena, Napa – pick-up, delivery and outdoor dining
- Mr. Espresso – online ordering available
- River Terrace Inn + ALBA
- Roman Spa
- Ramen Nagi Palo Alto – outdoor dining only
- Vespera – open for essential workers only
- Wente Vineyards – save 20% to 25% on wines for delivery
Please note that all following are closed until further notice:
- 4505 BBQ, Oakland
- Little Creatures
- Bluestem Brasserie
- Sobre Mesa (cocktails available at sister restaurant alaMar), Oakland
- Berkeley Boathouse, Berkeley
- Gott’s Roadside – SFO International Terminal